- A traveller and student's best friend!
- Feeling distracted, overcharged by mental activity or overly tired from late nights. Overstimulation. Effects of shocks: feeling 'not quite oneself', undergrounded or dislocated due to travel, too much sun, injuries, food poisoning, etc. Difficulty unwinding and falling asleep.
- Getting grounded, aligned, centered, and focused.
- Do you experience insomnia? Use it at bedtime.
- Contents: essences of Bigleaf Maple (Acer macrophyllum), Douglas Fir (Pseudotsuga menziesii), Lodgepole Pine (Pinus contorta), Pacific Yew (Taxus brevifolia) and Yellow Cedar (Chamaecyparis nootkatensis), in a base of spring water and 9.5% alcohol.